Wednesday, July 28, 2010

summertime...

a lot has happened since my last blog post, which seemed like forever ago. here is a little recap of my world the last month:
-my dog norm has eaten several things off the counter including an entire loaf of bread, cinnamon bagels, cinnamon rolls, he has gotten chips ahoy out of the pantry and tonight off the counter: 3 pieces of bbq chicken in the 20 mintues that ben and i rode our bikes to cvs. and we don't even have food on the counter very often!
-i found out i'm pregnant: 12 1/2 wks to be exact. so excited about that!
-sam (my new nephew) seems to get bigger each day
-i went to fort myers, florida for my friend kristen's bachelorette party. we had a great time while getting some sun, pedicures, and eating tons of food.
-broke down and got the iphone 4, which i love.
that's about it for july. can't wait for the cooler months ahead!

1 comment:

Laura said...

That is about the most exciting month I've heard of!!!!! Glad to see Norm is still getting the number one post- what a sweet big brother he will be! Love you!