Sunday, April 8, 2012

He is risen! He is risen indeed.

Happy Easter! This little bunny has been so good today. We were just going to go to brunch with bens fam and to my moms for an Easter egg hunt this afternoon but when I was talking to my pal erin yesterday about Easter plans I said "I dont think we're going to go to church, just brunch." The minute those words left my mouth I thought that's crazy, it's Easter, get it together. So sure enough we did and headed to southport Presbyterian for the 9:30 Easter service. Like a champ, miles snoozed for 15 minutes on the way there and was ready to play with cousin remy when we arrived.
Then we had brunch with the entire Davidson clan at bravo and somehow he stayed awake the whole way home. Hes sleeping now and when he wakes up were headed back out for more fun at the 1st annual oliver Easter eggstravaganza! Grandpa bob will surely have no shortage of eggs for his two favorite little guys.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: