Monday, June 18, 2012

Dadadadadadada

Miles never stops with just dada. Nor does he say it on command but he does know who that guy is we call dad. He is so lucky for Ben who treats him with nothing but love. He also puts up with our antics every now and then, usually with patience and compassion. And besides that, who else could make our grass look this good?







I am also thankful for my dad. He is always eager to help and would do anything for us, no matter what ridiculous job I ask him to do. He does things I never thought 62 year olds should do.
Things like this: our cleaning lady said it looks like we might have a small leak in our roof by the looks of our laundry room ceiling. I called my dad and he said he'd come over on Sunday because it was supposed to rain on Monday. Next thing I know, there he was in all his glory, sitting on the roof with about 6 tubes of caulking. See him up there by the chimney?



He is awesome with miles and I am thinking he'd be a great babysitter even without my moms help. This is a pic of them at the mall. Didn't take them long to find one of those race car shopping carts! At first my dad couldn't understand the concept. He kept thinking we were stealing someone's stroller.



We are also thankful for the other guys in miles life. I don't have time to write about them now but happy belated fathers day to grandpa Larry, uncle jon, and uncle Ted! We love you!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: