Saturday, March 23, 2013

BIGGEST boy.

I made a bit of a mistake the other night. I cut Miles' hair. I've cut it before but this time it made him look sooooo different. He really went from baby curls to looking like he's in kindergarten. It made me tear up a bit getting him out of bed the next morning and seeing no curls. It was a spur of the moment decision. We had given him a bath and I was combing his hair wet. It seemed so long so I grabbed the scissors (I really do have shears because I trim my own bangs all the time). He was watching thomas so he didn't know what I was doing. It was still wet when I finished so it was pretty fluffy. Then it dried and the curls were gone. Oh well, it's hair, it will grow back. I just can't get over how different he looks. Sorry the pic is a little blurry but you get the point.


A while back a photographer from Z-Ville emailed me wanting to do a photoshoot with Miles and I at the store. She said since she was asking me it wouldn't cost anything, she just thought it would be a fun shoot. Here is another pic (another blurry one) of M before she arrived. Oh the hair. the smile. the chambray....


Then last night Jon, Stacie, Sam and Evan came over to watch the game. Pretty sure these two are going to be best buds (and Evan too once he realizes how entertaining the ipad is!) And Sam's lucky red socks sure did the trick for IU, even though Sam asked if it was Christmas.


Other than that we have just been having a blast and trying to be patient for spring. I'm trying to look at the bright side with this weather: 1. i don't have to shave my legs yet. 2. ben isn't having to go back to work. 3. crock pot meals that don't sound so good in the warmer weather.

That's all I've got. Happy Weekend!

No comments: