Wednesday, March 23, 2011

favorite station



As I was driving to run some errands with Miles today, I realized he has a new favorite radio station. 1250 AM. Country? No. Classic Rock? Nope. Hip hop? Not a chance. Static? Absolutely! When he was getting a little heated in the backseat, I thought to myself. I can't believe those crazy Sleep Sheep's are like $30 and they just sound like a bad radio station. So I found the worst AM station I could find and blared it. I looked in my rearview mirror a few seconds later and it was pure bliss...

It is amazing how much easier a baby gets in a matter of weeks. Over the last several days, he is sleeping stretches of 4 hrs (thank heavens), loves naps on Ben or I's bellies (because they are probably squishier than usual), likes to lay in his boppy pillow, and is just much easier to handle. Norm is also doing better and seeming to actually enjoy Miles a little bit. Here are a few pics of the two. The first is Norm on the look out while Miles lays in his boppy while I worked for a bit. I know it looks like Norm is sitting on Miles, but he isn't, I checked, I promise. The second one is obvious but it looks like Norm is working at a carnival, charging $.10 per ride in his swing.




No comments: