Thursday, June 9, 2011

Big boy!

On Monday, Miles went for his 4 month check up. All is well with the little man. He is 16 lbs 4 oz which puts him in the 78th percentile for weight. I can't remember the numbers on his height and head circumference but height was the 85th percentile and head was 54th. We asked the doc about sleep and he talked us through how to teach miles to put himself to sleep. Here is the handout he gave us:



Sorry I can't rotate it since I am blogging from my phone. It is going ok so far. Definitely harder for Ben and I than anything! We have to keep telling ourselves that we are doing him a huge favor to teach him good sleep habits. He got two shots while he screamed bloody murder, and the doc also told us to start giving him cereal! We tried this morning and this is what it looked like:



Also, here is a pic of the big boy waiting on Dr. McGremis:




Miles also had another photo shoot on Tuesday! I have a feeling they'll be super cute but it may be a few weeks until we get them back.

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: