Sunday, June 19, 2011

happy dads day!!

Today is a good day. Why? 1. It's fathers day and I am married to a top notch dad. Ben is so good with miles. He's always up for anything including changing blowout diapers, making up AWESOME baby songs, blowdrying miles hair to spike it when he gets out of the bath, and when he's not working getting up with the little guy between 5:30 and 6:30. 2. Miles just took an hour and fifteen minute nap in his crib. 3. I had powdered sugar donuts and coffee for breakfast. 4. Going to my parents for a cookout tonight. 5. I am blessed to have a great dad of my own. Got to spend the day with him Friday and he is the best man-shopper that i have ever met!

Can life get any better? Here are a few pics from the week.













Oh and the green soothie pacifier in the first pic? It's retired. So excited about it. It was becoming embarrassing that he still was obsessed with the hospital paci. We felt like it was becoming a suri cruise-sucking her thumb-and wearing high heels sort of thing. He's moved on to the big boy blue paci. Yay for miles!!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: