Sunday, July 24, 2011

this little piggy went to market...


I've had a lot of quality time lately with Miles. Saturday morning we went to the Carmel farmer's market where we got peppers, peaches, a cherry pie and some bread from Scholar's Inn. He also saw some amish people for the first time. :) Our little guy will be six months in just two weeks. What does this mean?
1. Some friends borrowed my baby scale. We got it back and put him on it and he was 18 lbs. 15 oz. The kid likes food.
2. He now uses 6-12 months pacifiers. This really is not a big deal other than the pacifier is a bit bigger and he seems to think it is a lollipop.
3. He has grown out of his 3-6 month clothes. :(
4. He goes for his 6 mo. checkup on August 2nd, where the doc will probably tell me to start baby food. How exciting!
5. He is sleeping from about 7:30 p.m. until 6 a.m. I'll take it!
6. He is loving his excersaucer. It is obnoxiously noisy and doesn't go great with the living room furniture but whatever. As Erin put it, I feel like God gave me a hug when he started playing in it.
7. He is getting more and more hair everyday, and we think he is as cute as a button.
8. He now sits like a big boy in his high chair and loves it as well. Here is a pic. He looks a touch Asian but I know his dad and I know there is no Asian in that man.
9. Now that Miles is old enough, I can start jogging with him! I picked up some new running shoes this week and ordered a jogging stroller! As soon as it cools down outside, if that ever happens, we are starting family runs. Norm is still deciding if he wants to participate. He may like the couch better. Soooo excited.

No comments: